Acciona, S.A. (hereinafter “ACCIONA”), pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data and other Data Protection regulations in force, hereby informs Users of the Web Site https://www.acciona.com/es (hereinafter
provided by Users to access ACCIONA’s web pages, apps and any other digital or electronic platform.
Furthermore, this Policy shall apply to personal data collected from Users on ACCIONA’s social media based
on the relationship therebetween.
ACCIONA informs Users of the Web Site that their personal data
shall only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to
the scope and the specific, express and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. ACCIONA is
committed to complying with the Data Protection legislation in force at all times.
Users expressly consent to ACCIONA’s processing the personal data provided by said Users for the purposes
ACCIONA adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal
data contained therein to prevent same from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without
authorisation, taking due account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which
they are exposed. They can verify the presence of the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Web
Site in their browser. To do so they must consult the characteristics of said certificate in the Legal
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data they provide.
Who is responsible for processing the personal data?
- Corporate name: Acciona, S.A.
- Tax ID No.: A08001851.
- Address: Avenida de Europa, número 18, Parque Empresarial de la Moraleja, 28108 de
- Telephone No.: +34 91 663 28 50
- Email address: email@example.com
- Users may contact the Department of Data Protection with any questions related to the processing of
their personal data at the aforementioned postal address or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect through the Web Site?
The data provided by Users are collected by means of their visit to the Web Site or as a result of their
interactions with us via the following options:
- In some cases the personal data are obtained indirectly from Users for purely statistical purposes so we
services, such as a map with our office locations (You can consult our Cookies Policy at the following
address: https://www.acciona.com/cookies/ ).
- In other cases,
the personal data are provided directly by Users via data collection forms for the purposes indicated in
each of said forms and when Users consent to subscribe to our Newsletter, contact us through the
available channels, respond to surveys, follow our social network profiles or interact with us through
said profiles by posting comments or opinions or sharing the content published on any of these profiles.
Data are also collected when Users submit their candidacy for ACCIONA job offers.
To what end do we process Users’ personal data?
ACCIONA collects and processes Users’ personal data from the aforementioned digital platforms for the
- Information on the solutions the company offers in the renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure
- Communication regarding the business lines of the company and its main associated projects, its activity
in terms of sustainability and its presence around the world.
- Web Site User administration and management.
- Information for Investors and Shareholders. Shareholder Forum management, where appropriate.
- Notice and newsletter subscriptions management.
- Respond to information requests made through the means made available to Users.
- Interaction with clients through ACCIONA APPS and on the pages of our social network profiles identified
on the Web Site.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Cookies: keep registered Users logged in, provide statistics associated with the use of the Web Site,
location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Participation in selection processes.
- Execution of satisfaction surveys regarding received services to properly manage quality processes and
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse Users’ behaviour and tendencies and analyse how to
improve the services we provide to Users.
- Detect and investigate fraud and other illegal activities and potential breaches of our Privacy
- Sending, by post and email, commercial communications and invitations to events and activities that are
related to the services and products sold in ACCIONA’s sector of activity (https://www.acciona.com/es/ ).
If the data
necessary for these purposes are not provided, the requested services may not be provided. Users may
oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
On what grounds are Users’ personal data processed?
The grounds for the processing of data are as follows:
- The consent given by Users by providing the data and marking the corresponding boxes indicating
they have read and accept such data processing and the completion of the various forms and
- The compliance with the regulatory obligations, as applicable, including the Spanish Companies
Act, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July, regulations on consumption, the
Information Society Services Act and applicable regulations on personal data protection indicated
- The maintenance of relationships established between ACCIONA’s suppliers, clients and Users.
- The defence of ACCIONA in any legal proceedings.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms found on the Web Site are necessary for us to address
your request or assess the information you want to provide us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the
installation of cookies you cannot activate the Web Site’s analytics services or view the map of our
Office and Branch locations, etc.
How long does ACCIONA store Users’ personal data?
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were
collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation.
Furthermore the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the
relevant regulations in force.
Who receives Users’ personal data?
According to ACCIONA’s activity, the following data transfers are expected:
- Transfers to the competent Public Administration Bodies in terms of communications and information
services provision and competent Bodies in terms of consumption in order to address any claims filed
- When responding to your requests for information or services, ACCIONA may send these requests to
companies that form part of the Acciona Group, the composition of which can be consulted at any time
in the report corresponding to ACCIONA’s latest consolidated financial statements, https://www.acciona.com/es/accionistas-inversores/informacion-financiera/cuentas-anuales/
. Such group companies sell and provide services in various sectors of activity and receive
your requests in order to send you commercial information through any means, including electronic
means, and to take any other relevant actions. ACCIONA hereby informs you that some of said
companies are located outside the European Union. This means that some data transfers may be
international data transfers for the purpose of being able to send the requested communication to
any of the Group companies.
- Party responsible for web analytics services: Google
Analytics services, provided by the American Company Google LLC, are enabled on the Web Site.
Interactions with Users through the use of said tool entail international data transfers, both
analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site. This transfer is made under the scope of the
EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Further information is available at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Social network owners: ACCIONA uses the social media Twitter, Facebook,
Google+, Instagram and YouTube to share our content: Interactions with Users through the use
of said profiles and tools entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical
in relation to the Web Site and the social network profiles. The data provided by users
through said profiles are processed on the servers of the social network companies.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The data subject can exercise their rights of portability and to access, correct, eliminate, restrict
and oppose the processing of their data before Acciona, S.A. by writing the Department of Data
Protection located at Avenida de Europa, 18, 28108, in Alcobendas, Madrid or by sending an email to
the following address: email@example.com. In either case, the data
subject must enclose or attach a copy of their National ID (DNI) or other ID. Furthermore, at any time
the data subject may withdraw the granted consent by contacting the aforementioned address and file a
claim before the Supervisory Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es ).